Paul Schneider to Serve as President – DMCAR 2019-2020 Board of Directors
Paul Schneider, a principal with Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, has been installed as president of the Denver Metro Commercial Association of REALTORS® (DMCAR). Schneider will serve a one-year term leading the association which represents approximately 2,000 commercial brokers in the Denver metro area.
For the past 13 years, Schneider has worked with a diverse range of buyers, sellers, and financial intermediaries on all levels ranging from local owner-operators to institutional investors. Tapping into his unique ability to underwrite a transaction coupled with his passion for sales and marketing, Schneider has become of Denver’s leading commercial real estate producers. Prior to joining Pinnacle in 2006, Schneider held positions with two of the nation’s leading financial advisory firms.
“Paul’s professional success is matched by his incredible passion and drive to serve our commercial real estate industry,” said DMCAR CEO Katie Kruger. “He’s an active and engaged volunteer who is acutely aware of the issues and opportunities our association and our members have to help shape our city’s strategic growth and economic future. We’re very fortunate to have leaders like Paul that will continue to share our collective vision.”
Rounding out the Association’s executive leadership team for 2019-20 are:
- Charley Will, President Elect, CBRE
- Frederic de Loizaga, Immediate Past President, CBRE
- Erika Shorter, Treasurer, Evergreen Devco
- Justin Lutgen, Secretary, DPC Companies
“I am incredibly honored to be able to serve our DMCAR members as their next President of the Board,” said Schneider. “We are the largest like-kind organization in the country, which doesn’t happen by accident. Our leadership and staff work tirelessly to promote the interests of our industry at both the state and local level. In addition, the outward facing events that we host, including Heavy Hitters, CCRES, and ‘Lurking Legal Issues,’ are second to none. It’s so important that we as a community continue to support these events, which have a tremendous impact on the greater mission of DMCAR. That is, the
advocacy on policy issues we confront is critical to the long-term health and success of our commercial real estate market.”
Other members of the 2019-20 Board of Directors include:
- Skyler Cooper, Marcus & Millichap
- Chris Cowan, Newmark Knight Frank Multifamily
- Kathleen Fogler, Tryba Architects
- SJ Goodfellow, Unico Properties
- Russell Gruber, Gruber Commercial Real Estate Advisors
- Mindy Humphrey, Land Title Guarantee Co.
- Mike Kboudi, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kevin Kelley, United Properties
- Nick Kitaeff, Confluent Development
- John O’Dorisio, Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, PC
- Jamie Pollock, United Properties
- Jon Treter, Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT
- Aaron Valdez, Cushman & Wakefield
- Paul Washington, JLL
Founded in 1994, the Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of REALTORS® represents approximately 2000 commercial REALTORS® in the Denver metropolitan area and is the largest commercial REALTOR® association in the country. DMCAR provides timely industry information, effective political advocacy, and the professional designations needed by its members to provide service to their clients.