Amanda Dorotik is an Associate Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors specializing in retail and office investment sales and leasing. Previously, she worked as a real estate attorney in the Denver metro area for almost 8 years. Amanda has the unique experience of working as general counsel for a commercial brokerage firm and providing legal support from the perspective of a buyer, seller, lender and real estate broker. This has provided Amanda with extensive exposure to the “art” of getting a real estate deal closed. Amanda’s passion for real estate combined with her previous legal experience allow her to provide comprehensive broker representation to any real estate transaction.
Amanda earned her J.D. from the University of Colorado School of Law and her B.S. from the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business and Administration. She lives in Denver with her husband, son and daughter.
- University of Colorado School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Colorado Boulder, Leeds School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Double Major in Marketing and Information Systems)
- 2016: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2006 – 2013: General Counsel, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
- 2005 – 2006: Associate Attorney (real estate), Campbell, Killin, Brittan and Ray, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2004 – 2005: Associate Attorney (asbestos litigation), Bailey, Crowe, Kugler, & Arnold, LLP, Dallas, Texas
In college, I moved to Washington, D.C. for 3 months and interned for the United States Senate.