Andrew Monette joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC as a research intern in 2013. After a twelve-month internship, Andrew was promoted to Database Manager and in 2015, was promoted to being a Transaction Manager on the Johnson|Ritter Team. At the beginning of 2016, Andrew then moved into the role of Associate Advisor on the Johnson|Ritter Team. Andrew is originally from California and moved to Denver in 2008. He earned his B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming. Andrew’s dedication and interest in commercial real estate provides a strong foundation for success in the industry.
- University of Wyoming, B.S. Business Administration
- Present : Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2016: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2014 – 2015: Database Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2013 -2014: Research Intern, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2011 – Present: Aircraft Fuel Systems Journeyman, Wyoming Air National Guard, Cheyenne, WY
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
I once rode a bull for 4.3 seconds. His name was Fluffy.