Anna joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC as the Receptionist in the fall of 2018. Since then, she has transitioned into the role of transaction manager for three office brokers, Jeff Caldwell, Eric Shaw, and Darrin Revious. In addition to managing brokerage transactions, she provides operational support to the entire office department at Pinnacle. Anna graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder in the spring of 2018 with a Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communication.
- University of Colorado, B.S. in Strategic Communication, Boulder, CO
- Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018-2019: Receptionist, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2017-2018: Intern, Sewald Hanfling Public Affairs, Denver, CO
- 2016-2017: Intern, Wells Fargo Advisors, Boulder, CO
When I was 11 years old, I found $500 in cash underneath a water fountain at a Rockies game. I turned it in, and the person who claimed it sent it to me in the mail two weeks later for my good deed!