Billy Riesing is a Senior Advisor and Certified Negotiation Expert specializing in dispositions and acquisitions of urban investment and owner-user assets. Geographically focused on Denver’s urban core and surrounding neighborhoods, Billy’s business model is built upon the sales of properties geared for infill redevelopment and re-purposing, and properties that have been re-positioned, including land, retail, office, industrial and mixed-use.
- Colorado State University, B.S. of Business with an emphasis in Economics, Marketing and Consumer Psychology and Behavior
- 2016-Present: Senior Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC,
- 2012-2015: Advisor and Broker at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2009-2012: Consultant and Broker at PorchLight Real Estate Group,
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Designated Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) by Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
I am a pure urbanite, living in the heart of Denver. I enjoy walking the neighborhoods with my dog, Griffin, and shooting photographs that capture the vibrant energies of old buildings and city dwellers.