Blake Holcomb is a principal of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors specializing in Office Property Brokerage. His primary focus consists of leasing investment grade assets for institutional and local property owners. He also provides other services to his clientele including tenant representation, site selection, facility acquisition and disposition, strategic planning and other real estate solutions.
Over the past few years, Blake has completed over 155 lease and sale transactions with a total deal consideration in excess of $102.5 million. Blake’s diligence, persistence and creative approach combined with his extensive market knowledge, has consistently helped his clients achieve their real estate goals.
Prior to joining PREA, Blake was a Vice President at Binswanger in Denver where he was responsible for orchestrating office/industrial leasing and sale transactions for corporate users across the Western United States. Blake began his commercial real estate career in 2005 at CBIZ Gibraltar Real Estate as an office specialist exclusively representing Tenants in the Chicago marketplace.
- Mr. Holcomb received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Entrepreneurial Finance from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- 2017 – Present | Denver, CO | Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
Principal – Office Brokerage Group, Leasing and Sales
- 2011 – 2017 | Denver, CO | Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
Senior Advisor – Office Brokerage Group, Leasing and Sales
- 2008 – 2010 | Denver, CO | Binswanger
Vice President – Office/Industrial Group, Corporate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- 2007 – 2008 | Denver, CO | Grubb & Ellis
Associate – Office Services Group, Tenant Representation
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Colorado
- CoreNet Global Member
- NAIOP Member
- University of Colorado Alumni Association
- CU Real Estate Council
- Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Cherry Creek Area Business Alliance
Partial Client List
- Ogilvie Properties, Inc.
- Westcore Properties
- Alpine Investments
- American Realty Advisors
- Broe Real Estate Group
- Schnitzer West, LLC
- Brookhaven Capital Partners
- JPMorgan Asset Management
- Black Creek Group
I met Joe Maddon at a coffee shop in Chicago the year the Cubs ended their 107 year World Series drought.