Brent Hubbell joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in 2014. Brent specializes in the brokerage of multi-family and commercial investment properties. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Brent worked as a Vice President with FirstBank. At FirstBank, Brent was responsible for originating, underwriting, and managing commercial relationships. Brent’s experience as a commercial loan officer enables him to understand a real estate transaction from not only the real estate side, but also the financing side. His experience and management skills enable him to effectively manage a transaction from start to finish. Brent graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in finance. Brent also serves as a board member for the Shaka Franklin Foundation for Youth. The Shaka Franklin Foundation aids in the prevention of youth suicide. In addition, Brent is on the Development Committee for Colorado Youth at Risk. Colorado Youth at Risk empowers teenage students to make life choices that positively impact their future through community-based mentoring and intensive training.
- University of Colorado, B.S. Business, Finance, Boulder, CO
- 2016 – Present: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2014 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2007 – 2014 Vice President, FirstBank, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Associate of Brokers (DMCAB)
I have six brothers and sisters and have traveled to six of the seven continents.