Briana Masullo is a Transaction Manager at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors for the Johnson | Ritter Team. Briana is responsible for managing all real estate transactions, contract preparation, marketing, and day to day team operations. Briana’s real estate career began in 2004, when she joined a small residential/commercial firm as the Office Director and has not left the industry since.
Briana is currently working on a B.A. in Business Administration at Walden University. She and her husband have two teen boys, Caleb and Elaias and a 7 month old red merle Australian Shepherd. They are a very active family and participate in sporting activities year round.
- Walden University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- 2017 – Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2012 – 2017: Real Estate Manager, ECL International Realty, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2011 – 2012: Executive Assistant, Marcus & Millichap, Denver, CO
- 2004 – 2011: Office Director, Assist 2 Sell, Aurora, CO
When my husband and I first met we did not speak the same language. We met while he was here on holiday from Italy and communicated by translating each other’s messages.