Mark Chandler Lisle set out with a long-term vision to build a career in real estate, and interviewed with eleven firms across the State before joining Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors. As an Associate Advisor on the Johnson Ritter Team, Chandler specializes in brokering industrial and commercial investment acquisitions and dispositions by aligning his clients’ best interests alongside specific opportunities in the market. He is committed to providing keen insight and advisement to clients’ investment strategies, while at the same time taking care to manage a smooth transaction process for buyers and sellers.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Chandler graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance, and a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies from the LEEDS School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder –Go Buffs!
Alongside his studies, Chandler worked in a highly entrepreneurial sales role as an independent Auto Broker where he personally bought and sold over 200 cars through wholesale auctions and retail sales, totaling over $820k in sales volume.
Chandler is now a fourth-generation real estate broker in his family. His Great Grandfather and Grandfather were both tenured brokers at Denver’s first real estate company founded in 1911, Van Schaack & Company, and Chandler’s Mom sold new home developments in the 1980’s and 1990’s for several developers and remains a part-time broker and investor to this day.
As a Colorado native, Chandler enjoys many of the outdoor activities the State has to offer; hiking, golfing, fishing, skiing, off-roading, along with playing basketball, and attending entrepreneurial and networking events. He looks forward to having the opportunity to work with you!
- University of Colorado Boulder
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration emphasis in Finance, Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies from LEEDS School of Business
- AREI -Armbrust Real Estate Institute
- Associate Advisor, Johnson Ritter Team, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- Transaction Manager, Johnson Ritter Team, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- Database Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- 2019 Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors Top Team Transaction Volume
- 2019 CoStar Power Broker Award
- 2018 CoStar Power Broker Award
- Bloomberg Market Concepts Certification
I’m currently restoring a classic 1966 Chevrolet Impala from the ground up… I also have a 1958 Unimog.