Cody Stambaugh joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor, LLC in September of 2011. Cody is a third generation Denver native who is currently working on the Johnson Ritter Team focusing on commercial and multi-family investment property sales in Colorado. He graduated from the University of Denver with a double major in Real Estate/Construction Management and Finance. Cody spent four years on the University Of Denver Swimming & Diving Team, winning multiple awards and acting as a team captain his Senior Year.
After graduating from the University of Denver, Cody moved to Vail, CO where he worked in the market research department acting as an ambassador to the resort while simultaneously employed with Red Bull North American managing logistics and events in the Southwest United States.
Cody grew up with a passion for real estate and was determined to be involved in the Colorado commercial real estate market. After moving back from Vail, he quickly established his employment at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor, LLC on the Johnson Ritter Team. He works closely with Principals of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Matt Ritter and Jeff Johnson, as an Advisor.
- University of Denver, B.S., B.A. in Real Estate/Construction Management
- University of Denver, B.S., B.A. in Finance
- 2016 to Present: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2013 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2011 – 2013: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of Rotary Club of Denver Southeast
I currently hold the University of Denver’s three meter diving pool record recorded in 2010.