Connor Knutson is an Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in multifamily investment sales and acquisitions. Connor works with the Newell Team, which has been awarded Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer six of the past nine years. Since joining the Newell Team, Connor has helped complete more than 90 multifamily investment transactions, totaling over $140,000,000. His reliability, integrity and ability to work through problems have allowed Connor to consistently help his clients close their real estate transactions. Connor, a Denver native and CU grad, focuses his business and multifamily expertise in the Denver Metro Area.
- University of Colorado, B.S. in Business Administration/Finance, Boulder, CO
- University of Colorado, Certification in Real Estate, Boulder, CO
- March 2017 – Present: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- February 2015 – February 2017: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- September 2014 – February 2015: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- April 2013 – August 2013: Leasing Assistant, Tebo Properties, Boulder, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- CU Real Estate Young Alumni Member
I am a Colorado native and have never left the state for a period of time longer than two weeks.