Connor Knutson is a Senior Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in multifamily investment sales and acquisitions. Connor works with the Newell Team, which has been awarded Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer nine of the past twelve years. Since joining the Newell Team, Connor has successfully closed over $77,000,000 of multifamily transactions. His reliability, integrity and ability to work through problems have allowed Connor to consistently help his clients accomplish their goals of building wealth through real estate investing. Connor, a Denver native and CU grad, focuses his business and multifamily expertise in Metro Denver.
- University of Colorado, B.S. in Business Administration/Finance, Boulder, CO
- University of Colorado, Certification in Real Estate, Boulder, CO
- January 2020 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- March 2017 – December 2019: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- February 2015 – February 2017: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- September 2014 – February 2015: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- April 2013 – August 2013: Leasing Assistant, Tebo Properties, Boulder, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- CU Real Estate Young Alumni Member
Connor once won a live iguana at the Rocky Ford Fair playing a carnival game.