Corey Sandberg has been involved in real estate since he was twelve helping with his dad’s business of building housing subdivisions in Arizona. At the age of 16, he started his own business building block retaining walls, as well as landscape design services. Corey joined the Army as an Airborne Infantryman immediately after high school. During his 5 years of service, he was deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. After leaving the military, he walked onto the University of Idaho football team as a linebacker to play with his brother Dallas. The story of the Sandberg brothers’ journey was documented by many news outlets as well as ESPN. Three years later he graduated from the University of Idaho with a B.S. in Business and moved to Aurora, CO. Corey joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2015. Owning multiple investment properties himself, Corey understands and is passionate about real estate. He has a strong desire to help others realize the benefits of owning and investing in real estate.
- B.S. in Business from University of Idaho
- 2016-Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2015-2016: Database Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2011-2014: Student Athlete, University of Idaho
- 2005-2011: Airborne Infantry Sergeant, United States Army
- 2003-2005: Owner/Operator of CAS-LOK, Prescott, AZ
I have traveled to over 20 countries.