Erik Toll is an Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in multifamily investment sales and advisory. He formed the Toll Apartment Group in 2019 with a singular focus on exceeding client and market expectations.
Toll joined Pinnacle as an Associate Advisor on the record-setting Hochman Brockman Team, gaining extensive experience sourcing, underwriting, and negotiating both market-rate and affordable housing projects. His indefatigable work ethic and integrity allowed him to build a keen understanding of the business and trust among those in the industry.
After graduating from the University of Colorado in Boulder, Toll began his career in commodity sales & trading, starting in Denver and eventually leading to Austin, Texas. A fifth generation Coloradoan, his off-time is spent exploring the wilderness and it’s plentiful trout streams.
- University of Colorado – Boulder, BS Business Administrations, Emphasis on Finance
- 2019-Present: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2016-2018: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2014-2016: Trader, Capital Asset Exchange & Trading
- 2012-2014: Risk Analyst, MarkWest Energy Partners
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of DMCAR – Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
My family are avid outdoorsmen and have been in Colorado since 1875