Erik Toll is an Associate Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in multifamily and retail sales and acquisitions. Prior to joining the Hochman Group, Erik worked for two years as a trader for a boutique trading and brokerage firm based out of Austin, Texas, where he sourced and executed deals in the semiconductor and solar industries on an international basis. He began his career as an analyst with Denver-based MarkWest Energy Partners, where he helped develop and implement the firm’s hedging strategies, using derivatives and structured products to protect the firm’s profits in the event of declining gas or NGL prices.
Erik earned his degree from the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business, majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance.
- University of Colorado – Boulder
- 2016-Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2014-2016: Trader, Capital Asset Exchange & Trading
- 2012-2014: Risk Analyst, MarkWest Energy Partners
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
My family are avid outdoorsmen and have been in Colorado since 1875