As Transaction Manager for the Johnson|Ritter team, Garrick handles all facets of the real estate transaction, including listing management, creation and dissemination of marketing materials, contract preparation and vendor coordination. Garrick has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Colorado and spent several years working in commercial title insurance prior to pursuing a career in real estate. In his free time he enjoys hiking, hunting, dirt biking and playing ice hockey.
- B.S. Communications, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- 2018 – Present: Database Management/Transaction Management, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2017 – 2018: Commercial Closing Assistant, Land Title Guarantee Company
- 2016 – 2017: Closing Processor, Land Title Guarantee Company
- 2016: Internal Support, Land Title Guarantee Company
- 2014: Database Management Intern, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
I have stood atop the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, in Dubai