Principal Managing Director
James Mansfield is the Vice President and Managing Director of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors. James is responsible for overseeing Pinnacle’s brokerage operations and driving Pinnacle’s strategic growth initiatives, recruiting talent and continuing to build an industry leading presence in Denver.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, James was the Senior Managing Director at Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado in a similar position overseeing the brokerage, property management and appraisal operations in Colorado. In addition to managing brokerage operations, James is a seasoned commercial real estate executive with more than thirty years of leasing, development and real estate sales experience, with national firms including Brookfield Properties, Opus Development and Grubb & Ellis.
A native of Colorado and graduate of the University of Colorado, Boulder, James is current President of NAIOP of Colorado, and supports the University of Colorado Real Estate Center and the Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.S. in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Managing Director, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2017: Vice President, Managing Director, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2011-2015: Senior Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado, Denver, CO
- 2006-2010: Director of Real Estate Development, Opus Northwest, LLC, Denver, CO
- 1990-2006: Director of Leasing, Brookfield Properties, Denver, CO
- 1986-1990: Broker, Grubb & Ellis, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- NAIOP of Colorado, Executive Board, Property Tour Chair (2012), Winter Classic Chair (Present)
- University of Colorado Real Estate Council, Membership & Internship Committee Chair, 2003, 2007
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Denver Civic Ventures Board, 2004-2006
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
Every year, my family and I build a backyard ice rink to play hockey under the stars.