James “Jamie” Mitchell is a 10 year real estate brokerage veteran who has successfully sold many types of investment properties including multifamily, retail, office and industrial properties. Jamie’s focus has always been in the representation of retail tenants, landlords & buyers of shopping centers, and NNN retail investments. Jamie initially begun his career in retail leasing and has represented a wide variety of national and local retailers and restaurateurs completing hundreds of leasing transactions.
With a wide variety of experience and a passion for real estate investment, Jamie has combined all of his skills and experience to become one of Denver’s leading commercial real estate brokerage advisors.
- Business Administration and Accounting at Drury College, Springfield, MO
- Currently working toward his CCIM credentials
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- June 2013 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- 2010 – May 2013: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver
- 2007 – 2009: Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker Commercial R.E.S.I., Denver (Sold to NAI)
- 2000 – 2007: Sales and Operational Manager, Furniture Row, Western/Central United States
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAB), Top Ten Retail Brokers 2011 & 2017
- NAI Shames Makovsky, Top Producer, 3rd Quarter 2012
- CoStar Power Broker Award, Top Retail Brokers 2012
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member DMCAB
I enjoy wakeboarding with my family in my free time.