James “Jamie” Mitchell knows real estate inside and out. From his early career as owner of a landscape company to a major management role with a furniture retailer, he learned what makes a property appealing to investors. Today, Jamie is a 10-year real estate brokerage veteran specializing in investment property sales, including multifamily, retail, and office properties. Focusing in Denver and the Front Range, Jamie has represented landlords and buyers of shopping centers and single and multitenant Triple Net (NNN) retail investments. A few of his clients include Concept Restaurants, Dazbog Coffee, C-III Capital Partners, Banco Popular North America, Cagan Management Group Inc, and Legacy Capital Partners.
He has completed over $150,000,000 worth of retail transactions throughout his career. He has broad experience renovating and repositioning older retail buildings, including some historic structures. In his time with Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Jamie has been instrumental in making it one of the top companies to work for Denver’s and one of the top five boutique commercial real estate firms in Denver and the U.S.
Jamie also has significant expertise in selling multifamily and hospitality properties throughout Colorado and other states. He has completed numerous transactions, totaling over 1,500 units. Clients include Residential Niche, Allante Properties, and Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors. With a passion for real estate investment and a belief in hard work and satisfied customers, Jamie combines his skills and experience to be seen as one of Denver’s leading commercial real estate brokerage advisors.
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- June 2013 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- 2010 – May 2013: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver
- 2007 – 2009: Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker Commercial R.E.S.I., Denver (Sold to NAI)
- 2000 – 2007: Sales and Operational Manager, Furniture Row, Western/Central United States
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAB), Top Ten Retail Brokers 2011 & 2017
- NAI Shames Makovsky, Top Producer, 3rd Quarter 2012
- CoStar Power Broker Award, Top Retail Brokers 2012
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member DMCAB
- Business Administration and Accounting at Drury College, Springfield, MO
- Currently working toward his CCIM credentials
I enjoy wakeboarding with my family in my free time.