Jason McClanahan is a Transaction Manager at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors working on the Johnson-Ritter team. Jason spent his adolescent years in California before moving to Colorado in 1992 where he eventually attended college and graduate school. He originally began investing in real estate in 2003 and has since owned a number of income properties in the Denver and Glenwood Springs areas.
Prior to joining Pinnacle in 2019, Jason spent 16 years in commercial insurance where he primarily marketed and underwrote various specialty liability coverage lines across the Western U.S. He earned his B.S. in Business from Colorado State University and then completed his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Colorado-Denver with a focus on Finance and Entrepreneurship.
Today Jason lives in Denver with his wife Debbie and daughter Scarlett. In his free time he enjoys snowboarding, golfing and traveling.
- University of Colorado–Denver: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Finance & Entrepreneurship
- Colorado State University: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business-Finance
- 2019 – Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2019: Underwriting Manager, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2009 – 2013: Senior Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2006 – 2009: Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2003 – 2006: Claims Representative, St. Paul/Travelers Insurance Companies, Denver, CO
I once jumped a 108 ft cliff into Lake Powell