Jeff is an office property specialist focusing on Landlord and Tenant Representation throughout the Metro Denver area. He has over eighteen (18) years of experience in negotiating office lease transactions for a wide range of prominent clients including institutional building owners, regional office occupants, and major Fortune 500 companies. Jeff is currently doing business at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in Denver.
Jeff Caldwell was previously with Grubb & Ellis Company for 12 years, focusing on sales and leasing office properties in the Central Denver market, including Southeast Suburban, CBD, LoDo and Cherry Creek/Glendale submarkets. His start in commercial real estate was at Palmer McAllister Company in Colorado Springs as an office properties specialist. While in Colorado Springs, his areas of focus were in office sales and leasing in the Colorado Springs Central Business District and the north Interstate 25 corridor, the city’s two most dominant office submarkets.
- 1988-1992: University of Colorado, Boulder
- 1993: Licensed Real Estate Sales, State of Colorado
- 1997: Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
- 2011: Licensed Employing Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
- 2017 – Present: Principal – Office Properties Group, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver Colorado
- 2011 – 2017: Senior Advisor – Office Properties Group, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver Colorado
- 1999 – 2011: Office Services Group, Grubb & Ellis CO. Inc, Denver, Colorado
- 1993 – 1999: Office Division, Palmer McAllister CO, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- CCIM: C1-101, C1-201, C1-301
- CU Real Estate Council
I am an avid surfer.