Jeff Johnson and Matt Ritter are founding partners of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC. Prior to the establishment of Pinnacle, Jeff was a Senior Broker with a boutique brokerage firm in Denver. Jeff was regularly a top producer and won several awards locally and nationally for sales production and real estate expertise. Jeff has more than twenty seven years of sales and marketing experience. Prior to beginning his real estate career, Jeff was Director of Sales and Marketing for an internationally recognized medical software company. After graduating from West Point he served for six years as an infantry officer in the U.S. Army. During his military tenure, Jeff earned multiple awards, including the prestigious Ranger and Airborne designations.
- United States Military Academy, B.S. in General Engineering, West Point, NY
- 2006 – Present: Principal and Founding Partner, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- Finalist for NAIOP Multi-Family Broker of the Year for 2013 & 2014
- Recognized in Denver Business Journal as one of the “top 10 multi-family brokers” for 2001 – 2014
- 2001 – 2006: Senior Broker Associate, Unique Properties, LLC, Denver, CO (Top Producer 2002-2004)
- 1998 – 2001: Investment Associate, Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Brokerage Company, Denver, CO
- 1995 – 1998: Director of Sales and Marketing, Global Med Technologies, Inc., Denver, CO
- 1989 – 1995: Account Executive, Baxter Healthcare Corp., Denver, CO
- 1984 – 1989: Captain, Infantry, U.S. Army
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Associate of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of Apartment Association of Metro Denver (AAMD)
I was once almost sucked out the door of an airplane and had to hold on and pull myself back in.