Jennifer Pittenger joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as a Transaction Manager for the Newell Team in 2020. Prior to joining the Newell Team, Jennifer worked as a National Commercial Escrow Officer with First American Title Insurance Company where she facilitated local and national commercial real estate transactions for her clients. Each position in her career has provided her with specific insight into the Title and Commercial Real Estate Industries. Jennifer’s responsibilities include financial analysis, auditing, marketing, due diligence, contract management, and closing.
- University of Kansas
- Texas Culinary Academy
- 2020-Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2016-2019: National Commercial Escrow Officer, First American Title, Denver, CO
- 2015-2016: Real Estate Paralegal, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Denver, CO
- 2011-2015: Legal Assistant, Beatty & Wozniak, P.C., Denver, CO
- 2008-2011: Pastry Chef, Chacko’s Bakery, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Notary Public in the State of Colorado
One of my passions is baking, and I worked as a professional Baker for years.