Jeremy Miller joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2019 as an Associate Advisor, specializing in multi-family investments. His role on the top performing Newell Team encompasses business development, underwriting investment opportunities, and client relations.
Jeremy earned his B.S. in Finance with a focus in Real Estate from Colorado State University. Prior to his college career, Jeremy served five years in the United States Marine Corps where he specialized in signals intelligence collection in tactical environments.
- Colorado State University, B.S. in Finance with a focus in Real Estate, Fort Collins, CO
- 2019-Present- Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018-2019 – Appraisal Analyst, BBG Inc, Denver, CO
- 2010-2015 – Signals Intelligence Collector and Analyst, USMC, Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
While deployed to the Philippines, I had three small pet monkeys. Jackson, George, and Slo-mo were a daily delight while taking breaks from combat operations.