Josh Newell began his commercial real estate career in 2005 before joining Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2007 as a Senior Advisor. Now a Principal, Josh has completed more than 295 multifamily investment transactions totaling over $453,000,000 in just eleven years. Josh’s experience, tenacity, integrity and attention to detail have consistently helped his clients achieve better than expected results. Having been awarded Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer eight of the past eleven years, Josh Newell is a leader in the commercial real estate industry.
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017 & 2018
- B.S. Economics, California Polytechnic State University
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2007 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2005 – 2007: Investment Broker, Marcus and Millichap, Denver, CO
- 2002 – 2005: Sales Manager, Corporate Plus Telecommunications, Boulder, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of Apartment Association of Metro Denver (AAMD)
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
While backpacking Spain in 2005, a few friends and I visited Pamplona and ran with the bulls.