T. Keith Hardy
T. Keith Hardy joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as Transaction Manager in May 2019, bringing with him seven years of commercial real estate experience across multiple functional areas including site acquisition and valuation, underwriting, public/private partnerships, tax credits financing, business development, market analysis, and complex financial modeling.
Keith began his career in real estate at EnviroFinance Group, LLC (“EFG”) as a Finance Associate. Over the next several years, Keith worked in various rolls within EFG eventually transitioning into a roll as Manager of Business Development and Marketing, where he was responsible for the identification of potential in-fill development sites, as well as the overall branding and marketing strategy for the company. Following his roll at EFG, Keith worked as an Investment Analyst for RBC Capital Markets – Tax Credit Equity Group where he was responsible for underwriting low-income housing transactions and corresponding equity investments. Keith attended the University of Colorado where he received a B.S. Accounting and a B.S. Finance with a minor in Economics and received his MBA from the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
- Daniels College of Business – University of Denver – Master’s Business Administration
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in Finance & Accounting; Minor in Economics
- 2019 – Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2018 – 2019: Transaction Coordinator, Unique Properties, Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2018: Investment Analysis, RBC Capital Markets – TCEG, Denver, CO
- 2014 – 2015: Manager of Business Development & Marketing, EnviroFinance Group LLC, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2014: Finance Associate, EnviroFinance Group LLC, Denver, CO
I graduated high school a semester early.