Kevin Calame and Matt Lewallen formed the Calame-Lewallen Team in 2008. Since then they have been ranked by DMCAR as one of the top three young multi-family brokers in the State of Colorado and consistently in the top of their industry. Kevin has been a top producer and won several awards locally and nationally for his sales experience not only as a broker but also as a developer and in past sales positions. Prior to the Calame-Lewallen Team, Kevin was a co-founder and CEO of a local development company, which was the largest condo converter in Denver. During his time as CEO he was responsible to oversee all operations and future vision of the company. When Kevin graduated from the University of Oregon he became a sales manager with the Southwestern Company and was responsible of overseeing 100+ sales people. During his 9 years with The Southwestern Co. Kevin earned multiple awards including: Top first year student (Top 5%) Top Experienced (Top 5%) and Top Sales Manager (Top 5%).
- University of Oregon, B.S. Fine Arts, Eugene, OR
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2008 – 2017: Senior Advisor – Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2003 – Present: CEO – Modo Developers Inc., Denver, CO
- 1995 – 2003: Sales Manager: Southwestern Co., Nashville,TN
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
During college, I spent my summers going door to door selling educational books to pay for school. During those years, I literally knocked on almost 40,000 doors!