Matt Lewallen, Principal of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors and founder of the Calame|Lewallen Team, has completed over $250 million in transactions since 2009. Matt has a strong emphasis on Multifamily, but is truly an Investment Sales Specialist. He has helped many clients transition throughout the various asset classes as the market changes and dictates — this specialized ability has helped his clients make money in all cycles of the market. Matt makes a perennial appearance as a “Heavy Hitter” among Denver’s top brokers, generally handling over 40 transactions per year. Prior to his brokerage career, Matt founded a local development firm that purchased, rehabbed, and sold about 150 apartment units throughout Denver. After Matt received his degree in Civil Engineering, he played a large role in the estimating and construction of I-25, from Broadway to County Line, commonly referred to as “T-Rex”.
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering, 1999, FE
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors – Denver, CO
- 2008 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors – Denver, CO
- 2003 – 2009: CFO, Modern Downtown Developers – Denver, CO
- 1995 – 2003: Sales Manager, The Southwestern Co. – Nashville,TN
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver (AAMD)
- Licensed B Contractor – City and County of Denver
- Southwestern Alumni Network
I was a beekeeper for four years.