Meaghan joined Pinnacle in March 2017 as a Transaction Manager for the Newell Team. She is originally from Missouri and lived in the Washington, D.C. area prior to moving to Denver in 2012. She brings over ten years of lease drafting, negotiation and analysis in the retail, hotel and commercial real estate industries. In her spare time she enjoys trail running, road bike racing and rooting for the St Louis Cardinals.
- St. Louis University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- 2016-2017: Commercial Lease Specialist – Real Capital Solutions, Louisville, CO
- 2012-2016: Contract Administrator – CoreSite Realty, Denver, CO
- 2010-2012: Contracts Analyst – Host Hotels & Resorts, Bethesda, MD
- 2006-2010: Leasing Analyst – Simon Property Group, Washington, D.C.
I met my husband who is a Colorado native while skiing in Austria.