Michael Krebsbach is a commercial real estate broker whom specializes in Multifamily sales. He focuses on cultivating Multifamily sales in the Denver Metro area with a concentration on the tertiary markets around Denver such as Colorado Springs and Pueblo. He has sold in excess of $100,000,000 worth of commercial real estate, most of which were Multifamily properties. His goal is to help clients grow wealth through real estate.
Michael provides the Mitchell Retail and Investment Group a focus on Multifamily sales. Michael and his team, in addition to representing Multifamily owners, have represented landlords of shopping centers, free standing buildings, single tenant and multi-tenant NNN retail investments, and other types of retail product that resulted in numerous sales and leasing transactions. His team has also represented a wide variety of national and local credit retail and restaurant tenants in locating financially beneficial locations. His team’s comprehensive experience in different commercial real estate product types allows them to assist clients in diversifying their real estate portfolio. Many owners are now capitalizing on different stages of each product’s market cycle. Recently, Michael and his team have been helping move their clients equity out of Multifamily real estate for top dollar pricing and helping them invest their equity into more stable, management-free assets such as single tenant NNN retail properties with strong credit tenants and long term leases in place.
Before launching his career in the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage business, he graduated from the University of Denver where he majored in Real Estate and Construction Management giving him the knowledge/skills to assist clients in achieving their goals. His family has also owned every facet of commercial real estate over the years, which gave him a well-rounded experience to assist clients in other areas outside of Multifamily. In addition, his family owns a chain of banks in the Twin Cities called Sunrise Banks. He worked there during the summers in college to gain valuable experience and understanding of the inner-workings of banks and how that relates to financing of real estate transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from University of Denver in Real Estate and Construction Management
- December 2017 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- August 2015 – December 2017: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- 2012 – August 2015: Associate Broker, Unique Properties Inc, Denver
- Mile High CRE Emerging Broker of the Month – August 2017
- #1 Young Broker of Denver – 2014
- #4 Young Broker of Denver – 2013
- Licensed Realtor with Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
- Apartment Association of Southern Colorado
- University of Denver – Alumnus 2012
I have traveled to 26 countries and 35 states.