Michael Krebsbach is an experienced and proactive commercial real estate broker who leads the Mitchell / Krebsbach Investment Group’s focus in Multifamily sales. While focusing on cultivating sales in the Denver Metro area, he also concentrates on tertiary markets such as Colorado Springs and Pueblo. Michael has sold in excess of $200,000,000 worth of commercial real estate, most of which has been Multifamily properties. His primary goal is to help clients grow wealth and add value to their portfolios through real estate.
Before launching his career in the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage business, Michael graduated from the University of Denver with a major in Real Estate and Construction Management – giving him the knowledge/skills needed to assist clients in achieving their real estate investment goals. His family also has owned every facet of commercial real estate over the years, giving him well-rounded experience to assist clients in areas beyond Multifamily. Michael’s family owns a chain of banks in the Twin Cities called Sunrise Banks, where he worked to gain valuable experience and understanding of the inner-workings of banks and how they relate to financing of real estate transactions.
Michael’s team has assisted a wide variety of national and local credit retail and restaurant tenants in locating financially beneficial locations. His team’s comprehensive experience in diverse commercial real estate product types allows them to assist clients in skillfully diversifying their real estate portfolios. Today, as many owners capitalize on different stages of each product’s market cycle, Michael and his team have successfully moved their clients’ equity out of Multifamily real estate for top-dollar pricing into investments in more stable, management-free assets such as single tenant Triple Net (NNN) retail properties with strong credit tenants and long term leases in place.
Michael and his team represent landlords of:
- Shopping centers
- Free standing buildings
- Single tenant and multi-tenant NNN retail investments
- Other types of retail product that resulted in numerous sales and leasing transactions
- December 2017 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- August 2015 – December 2017: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor, Denver
- 2012 – August 2015: Associate Broker, Unique Properties Inc, Denver
- Mile High CRE Emerging Broker of the Month – August 2017
- #1 Young Broker of Denver – 2014
- #4 Young Broker of Denver – 2013
- Licensed Realtor with Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
- Apartment Association of Southern Colorado
- Bachelor’s Degree from University of Denver in Real Estate and Construction Management, 2012
I have traveled to 26 countries and 35 states.