Peter Sengelmann joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in the spring of 2012 as a database manager. He is currently working on the Johnson Ritter Team as an Advisor. He is originally from Portland, ME but moved to Denver in 2005 to further his education at the University of Denver. While in school, Peter discovered his interest in real estate through various internships and class.
After graduating from the University of Denver in 2009, Peter moved to Aspen, Colorado where he taught freestyle skiing and worked in fine dining at Cache Cache Bistro. After three years in the mountains he decided it was time to take a step in the right direction for his career and moved back to Denver, where he was hired and successfully spent the first five-months at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors managing the company database. After completely integrating and managing the proprietary databases, Peter was promoted to Associate Advisor as part of the Ritter commercial team. The Ritter team’s primary focus is in commercial real estate, including office, industrial, retail, and student housing investment opportunities in Colorado. In 2015 the Ritter commercial team merger with the Johnson team to form the JohnsonRitter team, which focuses on investment properties in Colorado, including retail, multifamily, office, industrial, and student housing.
- University of Denver, B.S., B.A. in Real Estate/International business – Graduated 2009
- 2012 – 2013: Database manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2013 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2016 – Present: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of Denver Active 20/30 Children’s Foundation
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors Cold Call King 2013 & 2015.
I am an avid downhill skier, fly fisherman and mountain biker and enjoy spending time in the mountains.