Peter joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in the spring of 2012 as a database manager. He is originally from Portland, ME but moved to Denver in 2005 to continue his education at the University of Denver. While in school, Peter discovered his interest in real estate through various internships and classes. He graduated with a degree in real estate and international business.
While at Pinnacle, Peter has had numerous roles and achieved the coveted award of Cold Call King in both 2013 & 2015. After 5 years working as part of the Johnson Ritter Team, Peter Sengelmann started his own team. In 2018 he earned the company wide award of Rising Star. He currently works with Eric Diesch specializing in multifamily, retail and office investment property sales in Colorado.
In his spare time, Peter enjoys traveling, mountain biking, skiing, fly fishing, golfing, and generally adventuring with his wife Monica. He is also actively involved in Denver Active 20/30 Children’s foundation focused on raising funds for at-risk and under privileged youth in Colorado.
- University of Denver, B.S., B.A. in Real Estate/International business – Graduated 2009
- 2012 – 2013: Database manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2013 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2016 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of Denver Active 20/30 Children’s Foundation
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors Cold Call King 2013 & 2015.
I am an avid downhill skier, fly fisherman and mountain biker and enjoy spending time in the mountains.