Peter Testa joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC as a Marketing Coordinator in June of 2019, bringing over 4 years of experience in marketing and commercial real estate. He holds a master’s degree in Applied Geography from the University of North Texas and has presented research at national conferences throughout the country.
Peter’s role at Pinnacle is to produce marketing material and conduct market research. He previously worked as a project manager for a startup in Seattle, as well as consulting firms in Dallas and Denver.
Peter is originally from New Haven, Connecticut – the pizza capital of the country. He is an avid traveler who has road-tripped almost the entire continent. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, playing basketball, reading, and being with friends and family.
- Southern Connecticut State University – B.A., Geography
- University of North Texas – M.S., Applied Geography
- 2019-Present: Marketing Coordinator, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018-2017: Project Manager, Navjoy Inc., Denver, CO
- 2017-2015: Project Manager, Utrip Inc., Seattle, WA
- 2015-2014: Research Analyst, Catalyst Commercial, Dallas, TX
- 2014-2013: Teaching Assistant, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
I am a die-hard Knicks fan that has appeared in several team promotional videos.