Peter Testa has been investing in real estate since his early twenties. He specializes in Office and Retail Investment sales, working on the Johnson Ritter team at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors. Peter is a Master’s graduate and former college baseball player with a passion for real estate, traveling, cars, and food. He grew up in New Haven, Connecticut, the pizza capital of the country.
Peter lives in Ruby Hill, Denver with his girlfriend Elicia and dog Sasha. He looks forward to the opportunity to connect with new and experienced investors and help them meet their real estate goals.
- University of North Texas, MS, Applied Geography
Minor in Real Estate
- Southern Connecticut State University, BA, Geography
- December 2020 – Present – Associate Advisor: Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- June 2019 – July 2020 – Marketing Coordinator: Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- December 2016 – June 2019 – Project Manager: Navjoy Consulting Services, Denver, CO
- July 2015 – December 2016 – Project Manager: Utrip, Inc, Seattle, WA
- June 2014 – July 2015 – Project Coordinator: Catalyst Commercial, Dallas, TX
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
I have road tripped almost the entire continent of North America.