Rachel Edson joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2018 as a Commercial Real Estate Associate for the Newell Team. She then transitioned into a Transaction Associate role in February of 2019, then later moved onto become a Transaction Manager in January of 2020. Rachel’s responsibilities include financial analysis, auditing, marketing, due diligence, contract management, and closing.
Raised in Boulder, Rachel graduated from Boulder High School then attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where she graduated in May of 2018 with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Rachel worked as a Guest Services supervisor at the CU Recreation Center and was a Student Ambassador for the University. In her spare time, Rachel enjoys staying active and visiting family.
- University of Colorado at Boulder – B.A. in Sociology
- 2020 – Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2019 – Transaction Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2018 – 2019: Commercial Real Estate Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2014 – 2018: Guest Services Supervisor, University of Colorado Recreation Center, Boulder CO
- 2013: Colorado Realty and Property Management, Boulder CO
I was the 20th female to ever run with Ralphie the Buffalo, the University of Colorado Boulder’s live mascot.