Robert Edwards, along with his partner and fellow Principal, Tom Ethington, specializes in representing private equity investors in the acquisition and disposition of retail, single-tenant net-leased, office, and industrial investment properties throughout Colorado. Since starting his brokerage career in 2003, Rob has received numerous accolades for his superior service and outstanding performance. Prior to founding Pinnacle’s Retail/Investment Group, Rob was a high producing senior advisor at Marcus & Millichap. While at M&M, he was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, and quickly achieved Senior Associate status in 2007. Rob has successfully closed over 140 properties totaling in excess of $300 million in transaction volume.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Economics, Minors in Spanish and Business Foundations
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2008 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2003 – 2008: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- ICSC Denver Alliance
- ICSC Next Generation of Denver
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- The University of Colorado Real Estate Council
- The University of Colorado Active Network (UCAN)
I went on a unique 10 day fast-paced adventure to Cuba to learn about the country’s rich culture and resourceful way of life.