Robert Lawson began his professional career in commercial real estate at the age of 18 when he was first licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker and brings years of experience from a large brokerage firm on the Western Slope of Colorado where he specialized in Commercial Sales, Leasing, and Multifamily Properties. He holds two bachelor’s degrees, Economics and Finance, from The School of Business Administration at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. Robert’s clients and colleagues commend him on his excellent customer service, honesty, trustworthiness, and intimate local market knowledge. In his spare time, he enjoys fly fishing, skiing, trail running, and whitewater kayaking.
- Fort Lewis College School of Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts: Economics & Finance
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2013 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2009 – 2013: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2007 – 2009: Broker Associate, The Wells Group of Durango, INC.
- 2005 – 2007: Sales/Marketing Associate, The Wells Group of Durango, INC
- Member: Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
I haven’t grown an inch since 5th grade, still waiting for a growth spurt.