Sarah Zimbelman is the bookkeeper for Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors. Sarah joined Pinnacle in 2018. Prior to joining Pinnacle Sarah worked for 8 years doing corporate finance and accounting at Lockheed Martin where she was also a graduate of their Finance Leadership Development Program. After leaving Lockheed Martin, Sarah worked at a small accounting services firm providing full cycle accounting to a handful of non-profit entities across the Denver Metro Area. Sarah’s most recent position prior to joining Pinnacle was Senior Accountant at an energy focused private equity firm with $1B assets under management. Sarah has expertise in day to day accounting operations, payroll, financial statement preparation and reporting.
Sarah earned her B.S. in Finance from Colorado State University and completed her MBA with a focus in Accounting at the University of Denver. Sarah is also a currently licensed CPA. Sarah is a native of Colorado. She currently lives in Highlands Ranch with her husband and two daughters.
- University of Denver, MBA focus in Accounting
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance
- Present: Bookkeeper, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2017 – 2018: Senior Accountant, SFC Energy Partners, Denver, CO
- 2016 – 2017: Accountant, Henkelman and Associates, Littleton, CO
- 2007 – 2015: Senior Financial Analyst, Lockheed Martin, Littleton, CO
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
I was a championship level Irish Step Dancer