Scott Fetter is a Principal at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in apartment sales and acquisitions. A native to Colorado, Scott’s real estate roots are in California, where his family began the James A Clayton Company, which is now the oldest operating commercial brokerage in the state.
Since joining Pinnacle in 2012, Scott has become an award winning broker while working to earn the Principal designation. Some of Scott’s recent awards include Pinnacle’s Most Improved Broker as well as being recognized by DMCAB’s Heavy Hitter Awards for being one of Denver’s top 10 Young Brokers in both 2014 and 2015.
Scott earned his B.A. from the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business and completed his Master’s Degree at Denver University. Prior to working at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Scott lived abroad in both Australia and then Switzerland. Today he lives in South Denver with his wife, Amy, and his sons Jack and Will.
- Denver University Master’s in Technology and Education
- University of Colorado, Boulder Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2014: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2012 – 2013: Operations Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2011 – 2012: Broker, Your Castle Real Estate, Denver, CO
- 2007 – 2011: Educator, Curriculum Planner, Henry World School, Denver, CO
- 2014 – Most Improved Broker – Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2014 – DMCAB Heavy Hitters, Top Young Brokers of Denver
- 2015 – DMCAB Heavy Hitters, Top Young Brokers of Denver
- 2013 – Present: DMCAB Member
I previously taught at a private boarding school in Switzerland where I worked with students from all corners of the globe. My students included members of the Saudi Royal Family, as well as sons and daughters of high ranking politicians from places like Venezuela, Brazil, Germany and the United Arab Emirates. At the beginning of term most students arrived either by helicopter or private chauffeur. I typically arrived by bus.