Shelly Curtis joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC as an Operations Associate in 2010. In 2011, she was promoted to Office Manager and currently drives all operational, administrative and management functions. Prior to Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Shelly worked at Legend Retail Group, LLC performing technical and administrative work in support of the company’s core functions and processes. In doing so, Shelly assisted several of the Senior Brokers and gained an ample amount of knowledge, with emphasis on the retail side of commercial real estate. Shelly’s continued dedication and passion for commercial real estate provides a strong foundation for success in the industry.
- The University of Denver, B.A. Communications/Business Administration, 2011 – 2015
- Magna Cum Laude / Lambda Pi Eta National Honor Society
- 2011 – Present: Office Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2010 – 2011: Operations Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2004 – 2008: Administrative Assistant, Legend Retail Group, LLC, Denver, CO
I was a junior Olympics competitor in Rhythmic Gymnastics and took second place.