Barton Thompson joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2016, rising rapidly to the Senior Advisor role in a record three and a half years. Bart specializes in multifamily investments, thinking creatively, and crafting win-win solutions for his clients. Bart brings a unique perspective to Pinnacle, having previously worked as a political operative and music festival producer in Central New Jersey.
- B.S. Political Science, American University, Washington D.C.
- 2019 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2016 – 2018: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2014 – 2016: Principle, Barn Party Productions, NJ
- 2013 – Director of Operations & Advance, Barbara Buono for NJ Governor, NJ
- 2012 – Account Executive, Stones’ Phones, D.C.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Board of Advisors for Colorado Succeeds
I am an avid road tripper and have driven to 45 of the 50 states.