Eric re-joined the Pinnacle family in the fall of 2018 after working at SRS Real Estate Partners for just over 3 years. In 2017 he joined the Investment Property Group at SRS where he focused on the sale of strip centers and shopping centers throughout the front range of Colorado. He quickly listed over $70 Million in strip centers, shopping centers, and single tenant investment assets in Colorado prior to his departure. As a senior advisor at Pinnacle, Eric will continue to focus on the sale of investment grade retail assets throughout the market.
Hailing from Pittsburgh, PA, Eric spends his weekends with his wife Michelle and his dog Levi, cheering on the Pittsburgh Steelers, hunting, fishing and riding motorcycles.
Eric graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate. He is a member of the ICSC Next Gen Council and designated a CoStar “Power Broker”.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC
- ICSC Next Generation Board Member of Denver
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Volunteer for Community Resources Inc.
- Armstrong Development Properties, Inc.
- Avatar Equities
- Centrepoint Properties
- Starboard Realty Advisors
- Littleton Capital Partners
- SunCap Real Estate Investments