Ian Elfner joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in August of 2020. Ian brings forth an extensive skill-set having been in the commercial real estate industry for 20+ years which allows him to deliver best in class brokerage services and results. Ian primarily focuses on retail, office, mixed-use, and land properties throughout the State of Colorado leading his clients with their acquisitions, sales, leasing, and new development projects. He has created a reputation for going out of his way to protect his client’s best interests while exceeding their expectations. Ian guides his clients through every aspect of their real estate transactions, coordinating effective marketing efforts, and providing superior services on every transaction. Ian’s “client first” long term view of conducting business has created a significant volume of repeat business and referrals throughout the years. Ian has a vast network of brokerage relationships and related industry professionals to assist with making transactions seamless and smooth.
Ian also has extensive experience with site selection analysis and strategic market planning for Tenants and Buyers of all types. Notable nationally branded clients include Culver’s, IHOP, Firehouse Subs, Sprint, and The Joint Chiropractic amongst others.
Other current and/or past clients include: Confluence Companies, CNA Enterprises, Cornerstone Advisors, Drake Real Estate Services, Englewood McClellan Reservoir Foundation, Evergreen Development Company, Miller Real Estate/United Development Companies, Pine Tree Commercial, Stratus Companies, and the Town of Parker, and many others.
Please connect with Ian through LinkedIn
Ian primarily represents owners of
- Single tenant and multi-tenant investment sales
- Shopping centers
- Freestanding buildings
- New development projects
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Degree: Geography/Urban Area Development
- August 2020 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors – CO
- 2015 – 2020: Broker, NavPoint Real Estate Group – CO
- 2015: Broker, Unique Properties – CO
- 2011 – 2014: Broker, Fuller Real Estate – CO
- 2011: Real Estate Manager – Western Region, Quiznos – CO
- 2008 – 2011: Broker, CBRE – CO
- 2005 – 2008: Commercial Real Estate Leasing Specialist, J. Herzog & Sons – CO
- 2002 – 2005: Broker, The Polacheck Company (CBRE Partner Office) – WI
- 1999 – 2002: Intern then Director of Research, The Polacheck Company (CBRE Partner Office) – WI
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- ICSC – Member since 2002
- DMCAR – Member
- Currently a client of a national commercial real estate coaching program to further advance business skills, goals, and initiatives in an effort to add additional value to all clients.
Ian enjoys everything that the Colorado outdoors has to offer as well as seeing live music and traveling throughout the United States and Internationally and spending time with his wife, Shelly, and their twins, Hadley & Hayden.