As Associate Advisor on the Johnson|Ritter team, Jason specializes in retail and office investment sales. In addition to his market expertise, he provides long term client value through his 15 years of sales and marketing experience, business management experience, as well as his personal real estate investment history. Jason received his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Colorado in 2012.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Jason spent 16 years in the commercial insurance industry where he directly produced various lines of executive liability coverage nationwide and managed a large team of underwriters across the Western US. Today he lives in Denver with his wife Debbie, daughter Scarlett and two dogs. In his free time he enjoys snowboarding, golfing, backpacking and water sports.
- University of Colorado–Denver: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Finance & Entrepreneurship
- Colorado State University: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business-Finance
- 2020 – Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2019 – 2020: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2019: Underwriting Manager, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2009 – 2013: Senior Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2006 – 2009: Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2003 – 2006: Claims Representative, St. Paul/Travelers Insurance Companies, Denver, CO
I once jumped a 108 ft cliff into Lake Powell