Kayla started at Pinnacle as a Marketing Coordinator in 2021. She has a diverse background in marketing, art, and design. Her past position as a marketing assistant at a real estate brokerage gave her a passion and interest in the industry. Though she was born in Denver, she was raised in North Carolina. She’s very excited to be back! She received her degree in Art and Graphic Design at Appalachian State University. Kayla loves enjoying nature, painting, reading, and spending time with her feline companion, Chloe.
- 2017- Graduated Cum Laude with B.A. in Interdisciplinary Art and a minor in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology from Appalachian State University
- 2020: Precision Homes of Colorado, Marketing Assistant
- 2019: Earthlinks, Fundraising and Communications
- 2018-2019: Ad Resources, Graphic Designer
- 2017-2018, A Better Image Printing, Graphic Designer
I love to travel!