Keith Graduated from CU Boulder in May of 2020 and received his Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Real Estate. Originally from Chicago, his love for Colorado and the outdoors brought him back full-time where he joined Pinnacle in the Fall of 2020 as Database Manager.
Keith is now a Transaction Manager on the Johnson | Ritter Team where he handles all facets of a RE transaction from start to finish giving him all the skills necessary to become a successful RE Advisor. He is eager to connect with CRE investors in the Denver Metro area and help them reach their investment goals.
- University of Colorado at Boulder – B.S. Business Administration with an Emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
- 2021 – Present: Transaction manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2020-2021: Database Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2019: Finance Intern, Charter Communications, Denver CO
- 2018-2019: Research Intern, Evans Senior Investments, Boulder CO & Chicago IL
I received a full ride scholarship to Boulder for being a golf caddy