Kyle Gossett joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in 2021 with 3.5 years of experience in brokering multifamily properties in both NYC and the Boston Metro. Prior to brokerage, Kyle spent 3.5 years managing a $50 Million private investment real estate portfolio for a family office in NYC. Kyle is a member of the Thompson Group and specializes in advising investors of multifamily properties in the Denver Metro. In his spare time, Kyle enjoys attending Rockies games, seeing live music, snowboarding, and playing golf.
- B.S. Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management, University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
- Career Advancement Course Completion, Real Estate Finance & Investment, NYU School of Professional Studies, New York, NY
- 2021 – Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2020 – 2021: Director, United Multi Family, CO
- 2019 – 2020: Senior Associate, United Multi Family, MA
- 2017 – 2019: Associate, United Multi Family, NY
- 2016 – 2017: Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Keller Williams, NY
- 2014 – 2017: Real Estate Portfolio Manager, Diamonds International, NY
- 2013 – 2014: Event Staff, South Carolina Governor’s Mansion, SC
- 2011 – 2013: Operations Manager, Isle of Palms Beach Chair Co, SC
I survived a parasailing accident in the Caribbean after our towrope snapped at 500 feet.