Natalie Dupree joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in summer of 2021 as a Database Associate. Following graduation from Syracuse University in the Spring of 2020 with a dual degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship & Emerging markets, she moved from the east coast to Denver to pursue a career in one of the most competitive real estate markets in the country.
Her previous professional experience in sales and investment strategies provides her with a comprehensive knowledge of real estate data analytics and market reporting. In her free time she enjoys hiking and skiing with her friends and family.
- (B.S) Finance and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Markets, Syracuse University, Syracuse NY
- 2021-Present: Database Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2020: Wholesale Investment Agent, New Western Acquisitions, Denver, CO
- 2019: Wealth Management Intern, AXA Advisory, New York, NY
- 2018: Sales Representative, Northwestern Mutual, Hartford, CT
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado