Nick Schill joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as a Senior Broker in the spring of 2009. His primary focus is industrial sales and leasing, as well as the representing buyers and sellers of investment real estate. Nick’s commercial real estate career spans 29 years, starting in 1987 in Colorado Springs. For the past 16 years Nick, has been involved in the Denver commercial market first with Michael Bloom Realty and more recently with Pinnacle. In the past, he has been recognized by the Denver Business Journal as being one of the “Heavy Hitters” for both the small shop category and the industrial category. Nick also has continued his involvement with the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute “CCIM” where he received his CCIM designation in 1997. He has been actively involved with the Colorado/Wyoming chapter where he has served as chapter secretary, treasurer and vice president. Some of Nick’s more notable clients have been PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Aiwa Corporation, GE Capital, Mile High Chapter of the American Red Cross, as well as several industrial companies in Denver and in South Florida where he practiced commercial real estate from 1990 to 1999.
- University of Colorado, B.S. in Business Administration, 1987
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM 1997
- 2009 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC.
- 2001 -2009: Senior Broker , Michael Bloom Realty Company, Denver.
- 1990- 1999: Broker Associate, Jack Lupo Realty, Boca Raton, Florida.
- 1987- 1990: Real Estate Salesman , Barry Boals Realty, Colorado Springs.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Associate of Brokers (DMCAB)
- DMCAR (Past Director)
- National Member of CCIM
I have been a fly fisherman longer than I have been in commercial real estate (30+ years).