Stephanie Ockenden joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as a Transaction Manager for the Krebsbach/Clarke Team in 2021. Her responsibilities include facilitating and managing real estate transactions, marketing and research. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Stephanie spent 9 years working in special education in Boston, MA and Ithaca, NY. She is looking forward to the opportunities of this new career path and becoming a valuable member to her team at Pinnacle.
- B.S. Speech Language Pathology & Audiology, Ithaca College
- M.S. Early Childhood Development & Special Education, Syracuse University
- 2021-Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2015-Present: Small Business Owner, Creative Stylist & Consultant, Ithaca, NY
- 2014-2020: Special Education Teacher, Case Manager, Ithaca/Lansing, NY
- 2011-2014: Developmental Therapist, Case Manager, Boston, MA
I was able to use my creative skillset through social media to start a small business while teaching in NY. This opened many doors for me to start consulting and styling for a variety of individuals and businesses in regards to fashion, interior design and creative marketing